17 October @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm£75 – £135 • Holiday Inn Maidenhead/Windsor
Discounts available for CMM subscribers and BCA, MKB & OACP members
100% of respondents said the 2018 event was either Good or Excellent. Book your place at this year’s conference.
*Data based on 2018 delegate feedback questionnaires.
Join the conversation@CMM_Magazine #CMMInsight
Berkshire, Buckinghamshire & Oxfordshire Care Association Conference
What to expect
Insightful presentations to help you operate in an increasingly difficult climate. Delivering actionable ideas to develop your business.
Reasons to attend
- Meet with senior decision-makers from your local care association and other leading care organisations in the area.
- Gain high quality leads and create new business opportunities.
- A bespoke agenda compiled in partnership with the local care association, providers and opinion leaders in the region that reflects the local health and social care landscape.
- In addition to the above there will be numerous formal and informal networking opportunities including the coffee breaks, lunch and designated exhibition viewing time.
For further information on attending, sponsoring or exhibiting at this event, please contact Daniel Carpenter on: T: 01223 206965, E: email@example.com
- Scott-Moncrieff & Associates ltd
- Beacon Education Partnership
- Bluestream Academy
- Care Management Systems Ltd (CareDocs)
- Clinical Waste Solutions
- Courtney Thorne Care Technology
- Curtis Plumstone Ltd
- eLearning For You
- Everon UK Ltd
- Henderson Insurance Brokers Ltd
- Insequa Ltd
- My Learning Cloud
- Lee Care
- Pensworth The Dairy Company
- Quality Compliance Systems
- RA Accountants LLP
- Skills for Care
- Solicitude Training
Not a BCA, MKB or OACP member? Sign up to CMM to receive 10% off your ticket