13 October @ 10:00 am - 14 October @ 5:00 pmThe NEC, Birmingham
Care Show, 13-14th October, NEC, Birmingham
Join the conversation@CareShow #careshow
The Care Show is back! This October the UK’s most established event for the care community returns to the NEC Birmingham.
We are ready to welcome you back to the main event in the social care calendar on the 13th & 14th October. The Care Show is back and ready to be the safest space for rediscovery and learning, whilst offering interactive opportunities to network with each other in a comfortable setting. It is time to celebrate the great and the good from care homes, nursing homes, and domiciliary care providers and reunite the care community.
What you can expect to gain from attending the Care Show:
- Practical knowledge from CPD accredited sessions, gaining FREE advice from care experts, regulators and outstanding care operators helping you to improve the care you provide.
- Access to 1000’s of the latest products and services from over 200 leading care suppliers making your budget go further for your business.
- Network with over 3,500 care professionals, share your experiences and learn from theirs.
- Grow your network by connecting with leaders from local authorities, health networks and fellow care operators.
- Tailored advice and guidance to your unique challenges while working in the care sector.
- Recruit and then retain the best possible staff. Free advice and training is available at the Care Show.
Check out the full programme here
To make sure you don’t miss out on this plethora of information at our two-day conference, secure your FREE pass today.