2 February @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pmThe Hilton
10% discount for CMM subscribers and BDPCPF members
92% of delegates who attended our Berkshire Care Conference said they would be returning to next year’s event
Join the conversation@CMM_Magazine #CMMInsight
CMM Insight: Dorset Care Conference 2017
The Future of Care
The Dorset Care Conference brings the quality of a national conference to a local stage. Focusing on the issues that matter to providers in Dorset, the agenda has been developed in conjunction with Bournemouth, Dorset & Poole Care Providers Federation.
- Presentations are delivered by leading sector representatives offering expert insight into the local landscape.
- Network with like-minded providers, learn more about delivering best practice in a changing market.
- Exhibition of carefully selected services and products.
- Practical workshops to delve into a subject further.
What to expect
The day will include presentations from high-level sector representatives, along with an exhibition and a choice of interactive workshops. The conference agenda is developed in partnership with the Bournemouth, Dorset & Poole Care Providers Federation, providers and opinion leaders in the region ensuring that it reflects the local landscape. There are also networking opportunities with senior decision-makers from the independent care and support sector.
- Aiming for Outstanding
- Setting the scene – current policy and its impact on service delivery
- Recruitment and retention
- CQC – Raising standards into the future
- Understanding the local care market
- Homecare – Meeting the challenge
- Employment Law Considerations – Q&A
To view the agenda, click here.
For more information, to book your stand or discuss further opportunities contact Paul Leahy T: 01223 206965 E: [email protected]
Sponsors and Exhibitors