6 February @ 9:00 am - 3:30 pm£95.00 – £135.00 • Lighthouse, 21 Kingland Road, Poole, Dorset, BH15 1UG
Discounts available for CMM Subscribers, DCHA and BDPCPF members
100% of respondents attending previous CMM
Insight events said they’d return to this year’s event.
Join the conversation@CMM_Magazine #CMMInsight
CMM Insight: Dorset Care Conference 2020
The Dorset Care Conference brings the quality of a national conference to a local stage. Focusing on the issues that matter to providers in Dorset.
- Presentations are delivered by leading sector representatives offering expert insight into the local landscape.
- Network with like-minded providers, learn more about delivering best practice in a changing market.
- Exhibition of carefully selected services and products.
- Practical workshops to delve into a subject further.
What to expect
The day will include presentations from high-level sector representatives, along with an exhibition and a choice of interactive workshops. There are also networking opportunities with senior decision-makers from the independent care and support sector.
Sponsorship and exhibiting opportunities available:
T: 01223 206965 E: email@example.com
- Access 21 Ltd
- Apetito Ltd
- Blue Stream Academy
- CLH Healthcare
- Clinical Waste Solutions Ltd
- Comax (UK) Ltd
- Cool Care
- Courtney Thorne
- eLearning For You
- Harvest Fine Foods
- Invatech Health Ltd
- Lee Care
- Lester Aldridge Solicitors
- Medicare Systems Ltd
- My Learning Cloud
- Nourish Care
- Solent University
- Solicitude Training
With thanks to Errol Archer, Solicitor Advocate, Scott-Moncrieff & Associates Ltd for their sponsorship of the coffee and refreshments.