27 September @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm£75.00 – £135.00 • Mercure Dunkenhalgh, Blackburn Rd, Clayton-le-Moors, Blackburn BB5 5JP
10% discount for CMM subscribers and LCA members
100% of respondents attending previous CMM Insight events said they’d return to this year’s event.
*Data based on 2017 delegate feedback questionnaires.
Join the conversation@CMM_Magazine #CMMInsight
The Lancashire Care Conference
What to expect
The quality of a national conference on a local stage. Focusing on the issues that matter to you in Lancashire, the agenda has been developed in conjunction with Lancashire Care Association.
Reasons to attend
- Meet with senior decision-makers from your local care association and other leading care organisations in the area.
- Gain high quality leads and create new business opportunities.
- A bespoke agenda compiled in partnership with the local care association, providers and opinion leaders in the region that reflects the local health and social care landscape.
- In addition to the above there will be numerous formal and informal networking opportunities including the coffee breaks, lunch and designated exhibition viewing time.
For further information on attending, sponsoring or exhibiting at this event, please contact Daniel Carpenter on: T: 01223 206965, E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Access UK Ltd
- Care Management Systems
- Citation plc
- eLFY Training
- everyLIFE Technologies
- Fisc Healthcare
- Slater and Gordon(UK) LLP
- Medequip Assistive Technology Ltd
- Nourish Care
- Principal Lighting Ltd
- Quality Compliance Systems Ltd
- Stephensons Solicitors LLP
- The Ellis McComb Partnership
- Unity Trust Bank