Lincolnshire Care Association Conference. Join the online event.
Join the conversation@CMM_Magazine @LincolnshireCa1 #CMMInsight
Built in association with Care Management Matters, the Lincolnshire Care Association Conference will cover topics that matter most to providers in Lincolnshire.
Taking place online, The Lincolnshire Care Association Conference is packed full of high-interest topics and speakers renowned for their expertise. They’ll present on their specialist areas of knowledge, sharing insights into the past year, the current situation, and beyond into the year ahead. Join from your own home, service or office.
What to expect
The day will include presentations from high-level sector representatives, workshops, and an online exhibition.
- Presentations are delivered by leading sector experts offering expert insight into the local landscape.
- Ask questions as speakers present, which will be addressed at the end of each presentation.
- Explore the CMM Insight Marketplace, a dedicated space where you can find supporting organisations that promise to offer you solutions to everyday concerns.
Sponsorship and exhibiting opportunities available:
T: 01223 206965 E: email@example.com
- ATLAS eMAR
- Bluestream Academy
- Care Choices
- Carers Coaching Academy
- Countrywide Healthcare
- CVMinder ATS
- Duncan & Toplis
- East Midlands Pharmacy & Clinic
- Lincolnshire Care Association (Linca)
- Medex Training
- OM Interactive Ltd
- Price Whiting Hodgson Financial Planning Ltd
- Scils Social Care Information & Learning Services
- Scott Moncrieff & Associates Ltd
- Site Machinery Solutions
- Skills for Care
- Solicitude Training
- South Lincs Foodservice
- The Care Workers’ Charity