13 September @ 3:00 pm - 14 September @ 3:00 pmTower Hotel, Tower Bridge
Rethink the future…time to act
Care Management matters is proud to organise the National Care Forum’s CEO Conference for 2021
Join the conversation@NCFCareForum #RethinkTheFuture
The NCF Conference is back in 2021, a live face to face event at the Tower Hotel, Tower Bridge, London, exclusively for NCF members
Rethink the future…time to act is a 24 hour ‘wicked’ issue event aimed at CEOs and Chairs from the NCF membership.
The conference will bring together a range of speakers and workshop leaders to help you think about the future, to give you an opportunity, away from the day job, to think through your strategy for the next few years ahead.
The time to outline of a number of scenarios about how the future might pan out, a combination of known knowns and unknown unknowns.
The whole event will focus on planning for recovery in a future pandemic world. Key speakers and workshop leaders will:
- help you envisage how your organisation will operate in a world where social care needs to recover from the last year
- in an environment where you and your team will continue to experience the impact of the pandemic and
- looking ahead, how you need to think innovatively about new models of care and support.
- Customer of the future
- Changing demographics
- Challenging perceptions of care
- Connecting with the customer of the future
- Workforce of the future
- Employee of the future
- Valuing the workforce
- Education, training and skills
- New models for care and support
- Panel – building alliances and the interplay between models of care
- Future focus on innovation
- Envisaging new models of care in a pandemic world
Tickets and other information
Only NCF members are able to attend due to the reduced numbers. If you are interested in attending but are not a member, contact us to be added to a waiting list. A special early bird ticket price of £199.00+ VAT is available until 30th June 2021. Thereafter, tickets are priced at £250.00+VAT. Numbers are limited, book today to secure your place.
Hotel accommodation is available priced at £209.00 a room, please note this is not included in the ticket price. You will receive the information to secure your hotel room in your booking confirmation email.
By signing up to this event, you are authorising the National Care Forum (NCF) to use your data.
Photographs and/or video will be taken at this event. Images from the event may be used for marketing, publicity or other purposes e.g. printed, online publicity, social media, press releases etc. If you do not wish to be photographed please inform an event organiser