24 September @ 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
CMM Insight Northamptonshire Care Conference 2020. Join our online event.
Join the conversation@CMM_Magazine #CMMInsight
We hold the health and safety of event attendees at the forefront of our minds and are conscious that COVID-19 is particularly dangerous for older people, whom many of our delegates care for. As such, this conference will now run as a virtual event online on the 24th September 2020.
What to expect
Bringing the quality of a national conference to a local stage. Focusing on the issues that matter to providers in Northamptonshire.
The day will include presentations from high-level sector representatives, along with an exhibition and a choice of interactive workshops.
- Presentations are delivered by leading sector representatives offering expert insight into the local landscape.
- Network with like-minded providers, learn more about delivering best practice in a changing market.
- Exhibition of carefully selected services and products.
- Practical workshops to delve into a subject further.
- Integration and leadership
- Recognising and managing mental health issues in the workplace
- Artificial intelligence and its implications
- Understanding Liberty Protection Safeguards (LPS)
Sponsorship and exhibiting opportunities available:
T: 01223 206965 E: firstname.lastname@example.org