UK Care Week - 6th & 7th July 2022 (Day 1 - 9:30–17:00 / Day 2 – 9:30-16:30)
Halls 17 & 18, The NEC, Birmingham
Join the conversation@UKCareWeek #UKCareWeek
Informed by the ‘National Care Awareness Survey’, ROAR B2B was inspired to launch UK Care Week as a game-changing exhibition to address crucial challenges within the care sector around recruitment, retention, funding, and recognition.
UK Care Week, 6-7 July 2022 at NEC Birmingham, is an inclusive two-day event that unites the care industry and provides a platform to connect, network and raise the profile of care professionals across the UK.
Designed to equip you with the skills, knowledge, and tools you need to improve the quality of care that you can offer. At UK Care Week you’ll get to explore a range of industry-defining seminars, networking zones, suppliers, and exhibitors, including:
- Over 100 CPD accredited seminars and interactive panels
- Networking zones – via the coffee areas and exhibitor happy hour drinks
- Professional development through selective exhibitors and partners
- Care and wellbeing features throughout the event
- Interactive and immersive show features including the Virtual Dementia Tour
- Over 200 exhibitors and suppliers showcasing live product demos
- Dedicated seminar theatres housing well known industry experts and a range of key topics
- Free to attend masterclasses and training sessions
Together, you’ll have the opportunity to address the biggest challenges facing the care sector, celebrate the talent of care workers and hold a collective voice for change.
From solving staff recruitment and retaining existing staff, to providing staff support, accessing finance, offering training and monitoring employee wellbeing UK Care Week hosts everything you need to succeed.
See the full agenda and exclusive range of show features by accessing UK Care Week website and register your FREE TICKETS today.