CMM website subscribers receive a 10% discount for booking online
For sponsorship and exhibiting opportunities,
call Paul Leahy on 01223 206965.
Join the conversation@CMM_Magazine #CMMInsight
CMM Insight 2017
Learning Disability and Mental Health Services
AGENDA AND CONFIRMED SPEAKERS
This year, the annual conference for learning disability providers returns to Manchester and has expanded to include mental health services. Working closely with the Mental Health Providers Forum, the CMM Insight team have tailored the agenda to ensure it meets the needs of both learning disability providers and their colleagues in mental health.
Agenda topics include:
- Policy overview, developments with Brexit and any likely impact
- Adapt or Die
- Regulation and driving up quality
- Creating supported accommodation
- Employment law – what you need to know
- Recruitment and retention – finding and keeping the best staff
- Best practice support for safe and quality care
- Moving forward – what, where and when?
- Angie Boyle, Policy Adviser – Mental Health Providers Forum
- Craig Dearden-Phillips MBE, Founding Chief Executive, Stepping Out
- Debbie Westhead, Deputy Chief Inspector of Adult Social Care, North Region – Care Quality Commission
- Dr Iris Elliott, Head of Policy and Research, Mental Health Foundation
- Ewan King, Director of Business Development and Delivery – Social Care Institute for Excellence
- Kate Hingston, Pharmacist Trainer – Opus Pharmacy Services
- Marc Jones, Director – Profiles 4 Care
- Stephenie Malone, Specialist Health & Social Care Employment Solicitor - Harrison Clark Rickerbys
To view the agenda, click here.
Delegate tickets are priced at £195 plus VAT (total cost £234), which includes entrance to the conference and exhibition, panel discussion, a choice of workshop, a buffet lunch and regular refreshments.
Sponsors and Exhibitors