‘Be Outstanding’ is our driving principal and ethos when supporting our clients.
Care Improvement Associates (CIA), are a leading national network of over 40 approved care quality and compliance experts, as well as Interim Care Managers and Directors.
Our national reach & large network of consultants is what makes our service special, as we can tap into huge pool of knowledge, backgrounds, expertise and skills across the country to match your specific requirements.
With CIA you are not just buying into the services of a freelance consultant, but a whole national network of consulting expertise, with the quality assurance and customer services function of our head office team.
We believe in supporting care providers to enable their services to deliver outstanding quality care to each and every service user or resident, every single day.
Our methodology is backed by ongoing national research, commissioned and invested in by us as a company and embedded into our consultancy practice, care quality audit audits and investment into development of unique ‘Be Outstanding’ tools and care quality technology.
In three years, we have delivered over 400 assignments to over 80 Adult Social Care Providers & including other Care related organisations, such as investors, banks, care software/tech companies and care home architects.
Our services are tailored to your organisational quality needs, however our most popular service that we provide is either one off, quarterly or 6 monthly Mock Inspections to the Adult Social Care Sector, including Domiciliary home care providers, care homes, nursing homes and supported living services.
However we also provide on a regular basis:
- Interim/Turnaround/Crisis Management
- 1:1 Care Quality & Compliance Training and Mentoring with Managers
- ‘Be Outstanding’ Master classes delivered to management at any size of care organisation and based on national research.
- support and mentoring in CQC registration for new businesses
- Market Research, feasibility studies and business planning/mentoring for new care businesses
- Care Research and surveys with service users, staff and family
- Remote cloud based audit tools, using leading software. (Ask for a demo)
- Project Management of any care, care quality or care management related project
- Project Management of new build or pre-build care settings.
Care Improvement Associates have been endorsed by three local authorities, who have commissioned our services, as well as receiving countless testimonials from our independent sector clients.
We are the official care quality consultancy partner to Bluebird Care, but also work with single home care branches or single care homes, multi-site or medium care groups and corporate national care provider groups. Please visit our website to read our named testimonials and research our trusted client portfolio.