In a rapidly changing industry, having informed insight into the challenges you face and business advice from experts in the health and care sector can provide a significant advantage.
Hazlewoods Health and Care team have developed an enviable knowledge and understanding of the health and care sector over the past 30 years, acting for over 250 businesses on an ongoing basis and developing true specialist knowledge.
At whatever stage of the lifecycle your business is at, it is important to have a clear strategic plan, discussing it regularly with advisers that take the time to understand you and your business. Our experts are keen to get to know you and will use their experience and connections in the industry to help you realise your goals and add real value.
Despite the challenges of 2020, overall, we advised on nearly 50 successful healthcare transactions valued at £540 million.
- Residential and nursing homes for the elderly
- Learning disability/challenging behaviour
- Specialist needs education colleges
- Assisted living/close care/extra care
- Drug, alcohol and eating disorders independent hospitals
- Domiciliary care
- Supported living
- Children’s services
- Secure units
- Foster care agencies
- Primary healthcare
- Accounts, audit and tax
- Accounts preparation
- Business planning and advice
- Corporate finance
- Tax advisory services
- Sales and acquisitions
- Preparing the business for sale
- Exit planning
- Assisting in negotiations
- Minimising the effects of income tax, capital taxes, VAT and stamp duty land tax
- Due diligence
- Raising finance
- Estate planning
John Lucas, Partner. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rachael Anstee, Partner. Email: email@example.com