18 October 2017 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm£75 - £135 • The Coppid Beech
10% discount for CMM subscribers and BCA, MKB & OACP members
93% of delegates at last year’s conference said they would attend again.* Don’t miss out on your chance to stay ahead of the changes.
*Data based on 2016 delegate feedback questionnaires.
Join the conversation@CMM_Magazine #CMMInsight
Berkshire, Buckinghamshire & Oxfordshire Care Association Conference
What to expect
Insightful presentations to help you operate in an increasingly difficult climate. Delivering actionable ideas to develop your business.
Reasons to attend
- Meet with senior decision-makers from your local care association and other leading care organisations in the area.
- Gain high quality leads and create new business opportunities.
- A bespoke agenda compiled in partnership with the local care association, providers and opinion leaders in the region that reflects the local health and social care landscape.
- In addition to the above there will be numerous formal and informal networking opportunities including the coffee breaks, lunch and designated exhibition viewing time.
For further information on attending, sponsoring or exhibiting at this event, please contact Paul Leahy on: T: 01223 206965, E: email@example.com
- Aged Care Channel
- Care Management Systems (Care Docs)
- Christie & Co
- eLFY training
- Fisc Healthcare
- Germstar UK
- LS Fire Solutions
- Mister Uniform
- My Home Life
- Nourish Care
- OLM Systems
- Oxfordshire Association of Care Providers
- Profiles 4 Care
- QCS Quality Compliance Systems
- Sanondaf Reading
- Staff Recruitment Angels
- The Care Hub
- Your Choices in Later Life