Sign-up to CMM – the ‘thinking-person’s magazine’
CMM is the complete social care management journal. It is read by executives and senior managers in adult social care and their business advisers. CMM’s bespoke social care content covers all aspects of owning and operating a successful, quality care business, whether that’s a care home, nursing home, domiciliary care or home care agency, assisted living or another health and social care business.
Content includes care market research, social care policy, interviews, comment, opinion, analysis of adult social care, and more, meeting the business needs of health and social care providers.
CMM has built its reputation on standing out from the crowd. All editorial is commissioned to brief, from leading social care experts, readers can put questions to care sector policy-makers, understand the adult social care market and how to tackle any pressures their care business may be facing.
Sign-up today to receive
- CPD points
- Access to extended features and additional content online
- Daily social care news and email alerts
- Weekly news round-up by email
- Ability to comment on features and create a debate around important subjects
- Early invitation and information on all CMM Insight events by email
- Discounts to CMM Insight social care conferences and online booking*
- Access to all archived editorial
- Automatically receive a digital edition of CMM by email and option of a hard copy if required (published monthly, 10 times per year)
*Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Registered care providers/charities – Free
Already a Member? Login here.