21 September @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm£75 - £135 • Mercure Dunkenhalgh
10% discount for CMM subscribers and LCA members
100% of delegates at last year’s conference said they would attend again.* Don’t miss out on your chance to stay ahead of the changes.
*Data based on 2016 delegate feedback questionnaires.
Join the conversation@CMM_Magazine #CMMInsight
The Lancashire Care Conference
What to expect
The quality of a national conference on a local stage. Focusing on the issues that matter to you in Lancashire, the agenda has been developed in conjunction with Lancashire Care Association.
Reasons to attend
- Meet with senior decision-makers from your local care association and other leading care organisations in the area.
- Gain high quality leads and create new business opportunities.
- A bespoke agenda compiled in partnership with the local care association, providers and opinion leaders in the region that reflects the local health and social care landscape.
- In addition to the above there will be numerous formal and informal networking opportunities including the coffee breaks, lunch and designated exhibition viewing time.
For further information on attending, sponsoring or exhibiting at this event, please contact Paul Leahy on: T: 01223 206965, E: [email protected]
- Andrew Silley
- Bond Hotel
- Care Choices Ltd
- Care Management Matters
- Care Management Systems (Care Docs)
- Chesterfield College
- DH Associates
- Eyecare Oncall
- Fisc Healthcare
- My Home Life
- OLM Systems
- Profiles 4 Care
- Quality Compliance Systems
- Staff Recruitment Angels
- Stephensons Solicitors
- The Care Hub
- The Ellis McComb Partnership
12 people are attending The Lancashire Care Conference 2017