Albert Goodman is one of the largest accountancy and business services firms in the South West.
The care sector itself is highly specialised, which is why we have a team of care specialists to deliver expertise you need.
In addition to traditional accountancy services, we can also offer expert guidance and practical assistance on:
- Improving operational efficiency – this may include identifying ways to generate income from assets and services and cashflow projections
- Funding models – such as capital release, new revenue streams and private finance, as well as procuring new delivery arrangements
- Capital allowances – advising on plant, machinery and fixture allowances and how to claim your entitlements tax efficiently
- Direct and indirect tax compliance – ensuring irrecoverable VAT costs are kept to a minimum and introducing appropriate operational structures to minimise the impact of capital gains and inheritance tax
- Care Quality Commission regulations – planning for the associated costs of compliance and introducing specialist legal professionals that we trust to help manage your legal risks.
- Consultancy services with our dedicated industry experts to deal with structural changes, succession planning, CQC report response, fees assessment, implementation of the Care Act 2014 and much more.
Julie has a depth of experience in looking after businesses in the care sector which few can match, with over 25 years’ experience looking after businesses from startup, growth planning through to exit.
Accountancy is her profession and the care sector is her passion. She offers vital support to our care business clients, with up to date sector knowledge adding value to the breadth of advice given. A well-respected researcher in the sector, contributing to sector written articles.