Solutions for care home and domiciliary care management.
The ‘CARE is’ suite includes
Care and Support
Ensures the time spent caring for, and working with, service users is assessed, planned and recorded accurately. From initial enquiry, though the whole care planning cycle, CAREis provides an intuitive platform for the recording and governance of care which is updated in real time and can be accessed anywhere.
Care and Support features:
- Enquiry Management
- Quick and intuitive person-centred care planning using ADLs
- Risk and capacity assessments
- Monitoring e.g. MUST, food and fluid charts
- Specified carer interventions
- Management monitoring of missed interventions, incidents, and safeguarding
- Review monitoring and flagging
- Offline recording capability
Policy and Procedure
Based on the latest guidelines this module ensures your practice is up-to-date, relevant, and compliant. The easy-to-read format enables staff to know what is expected of them in every situation. With a facility for individual to record they have read and understood the policy, and a clear link to training requirements, the manager can be reassured about compliance within the team.
Policy and Procedure Features:
- Updated regularly
- Live links to latest guidance
- ‘Easy Read’ format
- Links to training records
This app provides audit templates for all areas of CQC regulatory requirement and ensures inspections, audits, and actions are addressed within the required time frames.
Quality Assurance Features:
- Adaptable audits
- Facility to add audits
- Action plan monitoring and analysis
- Enquiry management
- Inspection record
All your data is stored in the Amazon AWS Cloud with its promise of 99.999999999% durability and high-end encryption satisfying the compliance requirements for virtually every global regulatory agency.
- Support Live UK based customer support 9-10 seven days a week
- Urgent support available by email 24/7
- Implementation support
- Regular software updates
- Daily data back up