VAT Solutions are indirect tax specialists who have worked almost exclusively in the care sector since 2004.
We have a unique combination of in-depth VAT and sector knowledge.
VAT Solutions have been dealing not only with HMRC on a daily basis (our technical team largely consists of ex HMRC inspectors), but also holding strong working relationships with the relevant contacts at local authorities, clinical commissioning groups and health trusts (NI) throughout the UK.
Unlike other general accountancy or tax practices, we use our very specific experience and network of contacts within the care sector on your behalf. Thus ensuring that our service provides optimum benefit for your care operation. This level of sector expertise is unique to VAT Solutions. Moreover, our tailored approach and the robust systems we have in place, supported by prominent tax counsel and lawyers specialising in care sector regulation, allow us to offer an unrivalled level of service.
Why VAT Solutions…
- Our service is bespoke to each of our clients – we recognise that every care business is unique.
- Our team, some of whom are ex HMRC specialists, not only have up to date VAT expertise, but also have the extensive care sector knowledge; to enable us to optimise your commercial VAT position.
- We are fully supported by leading tax counsel and regulatory opinion.
- We handle all disclosure to HMRC regarding your business and, using our historical stance of positive dialogue, we liaise directly on your behalf.
- We will supply references from our current clients and will arrange for you to speak to them in person so that you can validate our reputation in the sector.
- We are transparent. We will readily share our full business disclosure pack for your due diligence purposes and share our trading history.
- We understand sector funding streams, and all of our work is underpinned by our strong relationships with local authorities, clinical commissioning groups and health trusts (NI) throughout the UK.
- For our ‘not for profit’ and charitable sector clients, we fully understand and apply the specific nuances related to your particular care provision.