Tel: 0117 200 1474
- Care homes.
- Care homes with nursing.
- Medication management.
- Barcode technology for ultimate safety.
- Operational efficiency.
- Full integration with pharmacy.
- Full integration with electronic care planning.
- Manage stock, optimise therapy and simplify prescription tasks.
- Monitor performance in real time.
ATLAS is the only electronic medicines management system in the UK proven to increase resident safety and improve care home efficiency.
Our mission is to improve patient outcomes, reduce NHS costs and enhance the way healthcare professionals deliver care. We aim to do this by developing well-designed, intuitive software solutions that put pharmacy at the heart of healthcare so it can play a more central role in medicines management.
Medicines management processes within institutional settings such as care homes are often complex and involve a multi-disciplinary approach. Our Atlas eMAR solution helps improve patient safety and reduce the risk of medication errors.
Atlas has been the most successful electronic medicines management solution proven through independent research.
Tel: +44 (0)3300 885 767
- Home care providers.
- Domiciliary care providers.
- Local authorities and NHS Trusts (for their domiciliary care and re-enablement/bridging care services).
Home care management software that includes:
- Invoicing and payroll.
- Electronic call monitoring.
- eMAR, observations and tasks.
- Care planning, incident reporting and compliance tools.
- Management reports.
- Care circle portal for sharing information with external stakeholders.
Better systems mean better care.
CareLineLive is award-winning, all-in-one, cloud-based home care management software.
It works across three integrated, easy-to-use systems: the Management Portal, the Carer Companion app, and the Care Circle Portal. CareLineLive delivers the following features and benefits for home care agencies:
- Quick and easy rostering saves time and reduces errors.
- Improves efficiency through automating administrative processes such as invoicing and payroll
- Care planning, reporting and compliance tools, including assessments and incident reporting, help to improve quality and compliance.
- Client assessments (e.g. food and drink preferences) facilitate providers to deliver person-centred care.
- Real-time electronic call monitoring records carers’ attendance and completed activities at client visits.
- Carer Companion mobile app enables paperless documentation – eMAR, observations data, for example blood pressure, and highlighting concerns. All of which help to reduce errors and ensure carers spend less time on paper administration.
- Enhanced communication and instant client updates assist the management of day-to-day challenges and make sure carers can be more responsive in the care delivered.
- Estimates of travel times between consecutive carer visits on the daily roster screen help to schedule start times of visits more accurately and reduce stress for carers.
- Our Care Circle portal enables the sharing of client information. Pre-defined access to client details can be given to loved ones, GPs and emergency services.
We offer a stress-free onboarding process and a dedicated customer team. Ultimately, CareLineLive delivers more time to care.
Tel: 0117 214 0585
- Domiciliary care.
- Recruitment agencies.
- Invoicing and timesheets.
- Call administration.
- Record keeping.
- Local Authority Interconnector.
Social care is changing. The policy push is towards joined-up services and systems, connected both within and without. If you want to be at the forefront of this new approach, you will need software that facilitates these new connections.
At CarePlanner we have both an eye on the future and a history of developing innovative solutions alongside our users. We help you utilise data and technology to build a complete picture of your service delivery, while always maintaining the most important connection in care: the human one. That’s why we combine our technical expertise with an industry-leading support team and connect each customer with a dedicated account manager. We believe that this gives you the best of our technology and the best of our people.
As a system, CarePlanner gives you the tools to create staff rosters, client schedules, invoices and timesheets with ease and efficiency. With our robust reporting suite, personalised recommendations, and up-to-the-minute call monitoring, we can help save you time and money that you can invest in front-line care. And, for those looking to integrate with other software packages, data warehouses or even their local authorities, we have a fully featured API that will give you access to all your underlying data. This unique approach to home care software won us the ‘Innovative Solutions in Home Care’ award at Leaders in Care 2021.
We know how stressful co-ordinating and delivering care can be, and the passion it requires. Our focus is, and always will be, on taking care of you, so you can focus on taking care of your clients. Why not book a demo and find out why 500 new customers joined us last year alone?
Tel: 01424 400060
- Care homes.
- Care homes with nursing.
- Domiciliary care.
- Supported living.
- Care and support.
- Quality assurance.
- Policy, training, supervision and appraisal.
- Rota and roster.
Intuitive, Cost Effective, Smart
Solutions for care home and domiciliary care management.
The ‘CAREis’ suite includes:
Care and support
Ensures the time spent caring for, and working with, service users is assessed, planned and recorded accurately. From initial enquiry, though the whole care-planning cycle, CAREis provides an intuitive platform for the recording and governance of care, which is updated in real time and can be accessed anywhere.
Care and Support features:
- Enquiry Management.
- Quick and intuitive person-centred care planning using ADLs.
- Risk and capacity assessments.
- Monitoring e.g. MUST, food and fluid charts.
- Specified carer interventions.
- Management monitoring of missed interventions, incidents and safeguarding.
- Review monitoring and flagging.
- Offline recording capability.
Policy and Procedure
Based on the latest guidelines, this module ensures your practice is up to date, relevant and compliant. The easy-to-read format enables staff to know what is expected of them in every situation. With a facility for individuals to record that they have read and understood the policy and a clear link to training requirements, the manager can be reassured about compliance within the team.
Policy and Procedure features:
- Updated regularly.
- Live links to latest guidance.
- ‘Easy Read’ format.
- Links to training records.
This app provides audit templates for all areas of CQC regulatory requirement and ensures inspections, audits and actions are addressed within the required timeframes.
Quality Assurance features:
- Adaptable audits.
- Facility to add audits.
- Action plan monitoring and analysis.
- Enquiry management.
- Inspection record.
All your data is stored in the Amazon AWS Cloud with its promise of 99.999999999% durability and high-end encryption satisfying the compliance requirements for virtually every global regulatory agency.
- Support Live UK-based customer support 9.00-10.00am seven days a week.
- Urgent support available by email 24/7.
- Implementation support.
- Regular software updates.
- Daily data back-up.
Tel: 020 8454 7918
- Nursing homes.
- Care homes.
- Dementia homes.
- Fall prevention sensor mats.
- Floor mats.
- Chair mats.
- Bed mats.
- Motion detector PIR.
- Nurse call spares and accessories.
- Airflow mattress and cushions.
- Anti-bacterial/anti-ligature pull cord.
Nursecall Mats is a family-run business with a wealth of experience and knowledge in fall prevention, with innovative products and excellent customer service in the healthcare industry.
Stocking a large range of genuine and compatible fall-prevention products such as call points, call leads, crash mats, sensor mats and PIR detectors, with a free, next-day delivery service available to most areas within the UK.
Heavy Duty Sensor Mats
Our core range of sensor mats include the Floor Sensor Mat range, available as a robust standard black mat, heavy duty cream mat and a carpet mat with an anti-slip base.
The bed and chair mats are available with our new ProPlus fully sealed design for improved performance and reliability.
All sensor mats can be connected directly into most nurse call systems such as Intercall, C-Tec Nursecall 800, Quantec, Aidcall, Courtney Thorne, SAS and more, making it easier and more efficient for care home groups to purchase to suit all their homes.
- Large stocks.
- Easy-to-use website.
- Next day delivery on stock items.
What our customers say:
‘Delighted with service from start to delivery – quality item, well packaged, delivered quickly – very impressed. Thank you.’
‘Fantastic quick service. They said one day and delivered. Thank you.’
‘Trouble-free online purchase experience.’
Tel: 0333 577 3397
- Care homes.
- Nursing homes.
- Digital pain assessment tool.
PainChek’s mission is to provide a voice to those who cannot verbalise their pain, such as people living with dementia and other cognitive impairments. Its smartphone-based medical device uses facial-analysis and Artificial Intelligence (AI) to identify involuntary micro-facial expressions indicative of pain. Combined with other non-facial indicators, PainChek® enables fast, effective, and reliable pain scores, with the whole assessment process taking less than two minutes to complete.
Pain and dementia share a complex relationship, and understanding this relationship is key to effective pain management. In the UK, around 70% of care home beds are occupied by residents living with a form of Alzheimer’s or dementia. Of this group, 80% experience pain at any one time, with 50% experiencing persistent pain.
PainChek® is fast and easy to use. The smartphone camera records a short video of the person’s face then analyses the images using facial recognition analytics. It automatically recognises and records facial muscle movements that indicate levels of pain.
The caregiver then uses PainChek® to observe and record pain-related behaviours, such as movement and how pain is vocalised by the person. Finally, PainChek® calculates an overall pain score and stores the result. This allows the caregiver to monitor the effect of medication and treatment over time.
PainChek® is a world-first pain assessment medical device – with regulatory clearance in Australia, Europe, Canada & New Zealand.
Tel: 01483 357657
- Residential care homes.
- Nursing homes.
- Dementia care homes.
- Supported living/retirement
- Mental health support.
- Learning disabilities.
- Local authorities.
- Digital care planning and monitoring.
- Fully mobile and icon driven.
- Clinical handheld device.
- Effective handover and staff messaging.
- Works online and offline.
- Built-in speech to text.
- Accidents and incidents.
- Observations and charts.
- Fluid and nutrition monitoring.
- API integration and reporting.
- Electronic medicines management integration.
- Body map/wound care.
- Electronic activities evidence.
- Relatives gateway.
- Group reporting.
- GDPR-compliant recordkeeping.
Mobile Care Monitoring is a widely used digital care management system and one of the most widely referred software providers within social care.
Mobile Care Monitoring is the first fully mobile and easiest to use digital care management system, used by over 2,500 care homes. Care staff using the icon-driven software evidence, on average, over 50 quality care notes per resident per day, which just isn’t possible on paper or many other digital systems.
Our person-centred digital care system reduces time spent on paperwork with care interactions evidenced as they happen, achieving the company’s aim of giving staff more time to spend with residents, supporting regulatory compliance and improving the quality of care for residents. Our Relatives Gateway keeps relatives informed about the health and wellbeing of their loved one when they can’t be there.
Person Centred Software is leading the way in Joined Up Care, being the first to send the Hospital Pack electronically from within the software to urgent care providers and working directly with GP Connect at NHSX to bring GP information to English care homes.
You’re in safe hands with Person Centred Software. Mobile Care Monitoring is on the NHSX Accredited Supplier List for the Digital Social Care Records; accredited by the PRSB as a Quality Partner; and certified with Cyber Essentials Plus, offering a secure solution to keep your personal data safe with infrastructure that exceeds GDPR’s requirements.
Nikki Thompson, Assistant Director for Practice and Development at the Salvation Army, said, ‘Going digital has reduced staff workload and more time is now spent with residents instead of completing paperwork, which boosts morale and happiness across the homes.
‘Having all the governance and compliance information in one place and accessible at all times is great. The integration is transforming our care homes and we’re so thankful we’ve gone digital!’
Book a demo today to discover how our digital care system can benefit your care home now and in the future.