Sponsoring the Markel 3rd Sector Care Awards is an excellent way to prove your commitment to this dedicated sector.
The Markel 3rd Sector Care Awards is a sophisticated daytime event celebrating the hard work and innovation in the not-for-profit care and support sector.
Limited sponsorship opportunities allow you to showcase your organisation amongst some of the sector’s leading associations, alliances and thinkers.
Benefits of sponsoring
These Awards are aimed squarely at the not-for-profit care and support sector and attract around 250 guests each year. Sponsorship allows you to:
- Increase awareness of how your brand and services can support third sector organisations.
- Network with finalists and judges at our exclusive judging day.
- Present an award at the Ceremony.
- Be associated with this esteemed event.
- Be part of extensive coverage of the event via CMM and its associated networks with a digital reach of 27,000.
- Raise your organisation’s profile.
Sponsors automatically receive certain benefits as a result of supporting the event. These include:
- Logo on all pre- and post-event marketing materials.
- Branding on event’s dedicated website.
- Logo and quote on Award Category page in event programme.
- Logo on Award page on website.
- Free tickets to attend Awards Ceremony.
- Branding on all materials at Awards Ceremony, including staging.
- Social media coverage via CMM and 3rd Sector Care Awards, reaching almost 6,500 people.
- Logo on award trophy and certificates.
- Logo on interview with award winner in CMM magazine distributed to 22,000 readers.
Meet our sponsors here and get in touch today to discuss how you can be involved in the Markel 3rd Sector Care Awards.
Contact David Werthmann, Director of Sales, Care Choices Ltd
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01223 206955